Thursday, February 14, 2008

Angst?

My friend who chooses to remain anonymous describes life in B-schools.

In a presentation do I sit,
Listening to some stupid git,
Droning on and on about some shit,
But then, I realise, he's paid to do this bit.

Rambling about performance and strategy,
We hear of networks and mis-alignments.
Exposure to leadership and colleagues,
I wonder if they too have assignments.

Disease management he says,
Is the next big thing in coming days.
'Managing' a cough, a cold or a pain in the rear,
Is that the burden I now have to bear?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice one. Would it be demeaning if I called it an awesome limerick instead ?!!

Anyway, we know who the author is :)

harsha said...

Yep, it sounds like an interesting limerick!
And as AP says, we can guess who the author is! Her signature style is very evident.

Murali said...

Ya, after Harsha's post it is very evident!